- Delay gratification. Also, don’t wait to be happy.
- People’s differences are small and unimportant. They are also very important.
- I’m the only person I have to please. Also, doing things for other people is the key to happiness.
- Sometimes resistance indicates that you should stop doing a thing. Sometimes you must fight through resistance in order to do something important.
- Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear. Also, you must take some things on faith.
- You are good enough. And there is always room for improvement.
“The opposite of a profound statement is also true.” -Gretchen Rubin
One thought on “Contradictory statements that are equally true”
Delay gratification is something I need to do now, or I’m never gonna get it. That will be my goal this week